Welcome to Legal
To ensure that the Scottsdale Unified School District is a safe place to learn and work.
- Provide a safe and healthy educational environment for our student population.
- Provide a safe and healthy work place for all District employees.
- Provide safe facilities for those visiting our sites and campuses.
- Reduce property, liability and workers’ compensation losses.
- Foster and promote a positive safety culture throughout the District.
Please email all court documents, correspondence from attorneys, or subpoenas to:
Michelle G. Marshall, General Counsel & Louise Quezada, Paralegal
Please follow up with a phone call to 480-484-6250 or 480-484-6181. If you do not have email available, please fax to 480-484-6237
For information regarding the flyer approval process, please view the FAQs document here:
To submit a flyer through Peachjar, please visit the Communications landing page and click on the link for "Peachjar Digital Flyers" located on the left of the page.